- International workshop: “Researches and Experimentations. Between Philosophy, Epistemology and History of Culture“, 7 July 2020, 15:30-18:30, on Teams, with Angela Ulacco (Université de Fribourg/KU Leuven), Michele Bee (Université de Lausanne), Paul Egré (École Normale Supérieure Paris), Cristina Palmieri (Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca), Rosa Marisa Borraccini (Università di Macerata), Franco Delogu (Lawrence Technological University, Detroit). Here the flyer: RICERCHE E SPERIMENTAZIONI
- Webinar “Memories of the body in the development and in the clinic experiences”, 26 June 2020, 17:00-19:30, with Massimo Ammaniti (Sapienza Università di Roma), Pier Francesco Ferrari (Université “Claude Bernard”, Lyon), and Stephen Seligman (University of California, San Francisco, USA). Please register by 22 June 2020 at firstname.lastname@example.org. Here the first announcement: 26 giugno 1st announcement
- Workshop online (via Zoom): Quantum and Beyond, 28 and 29 April 2020, organized by the Institute for Logic, Language and Computation (ILLC), University of Amsterdam, and the Department of Pedagogy, Psychology, Philosophy, University of Cagliari; sponsored by the Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research, the Italian Society of Logic and Philosophy of Sciences, the “Regione Autonoma della Sardegna” and “Fondo per lo Sviluppo e la Coesione”. A detailed program here: https://sites.google.com/site/quantum8beyond/homePlease register at https://sites.google.com/site/quantum8beyond/registration by 27 April 2020.
- Seminars on: Effectivness of Procedural Training in Immersive Virtual Reality, Visiting Professor Franco Delogu (Lawrence Technological University – USA), June 2020. A detailed program will be provided shortly. Contacts: email@example.com.
- Doctoral Course: Introduction to Quantum Information Theory, Dr. Martin Bosyk (Instituto de Física La Plata – Conicet – UNLP), 11 lessons of 3 hs each, starting on 1 April 2020 until 3 June 2020. Here the flyer: PhD course QIT – UNICA 2020. Here other informations: Quantum Information Theory. Contacts: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Two lectures on the question of imagination, prof. Margherita Arcangeli (École des Hautes Etudes en Sciences Sociales & Institut Jean Nicod, Paris):
– 30 March 2020, 12:00 am, Aula “Motzo” (Sa Duchessa): “A Map of the Imaginative Realm“. – 2 April 2020, 12:00 am, Aula “Motzo” (Sa Duchessa): “Blind Imagination: What is Aphantasia?“. CANCELED!
Here the flyer: Immaginazione_Margherita Arcangeli
- Seminars on: Meta-Analysis and Replicability of Results, Prof. Massimiliano Pastore and Prof. Gianmarco Altoè (University of Padua):
– 20-21 February 2020, 9:00 am – 6:00 pm, room 7a (Sa Duchessa)
– 22 February 2020, 9:00 am – 1:00 pm, room 9 (Sa Duchessa)
- 28 January 2020, 16:00 pm, Aula “B. Motzo”, Prof. Giovanni Biggio (Neuropsychopharmacology, University of Cagliari) and Prof. Silvano Tagliagambe (Philosophy of Science, University of Sassari) present the book of Roberta Pelachin, Tre fiabe sulla scienza [Three Fairy Tales about Science]. Introduction by Prof. Michele Camerota (History of Science, University of Cagliari).
Here the flyer: PRESENTAZIONE VOLUME PELACHIN
- Two lectures on “The Astronomic Discussion in the First Modern Age”, prof. Dario Tessicini (Durham University, UK):
– 10 January 2020, 16:00 pm, room 6 (Sa Duchessa): “Astronomy and Philosophy in the First Modern Age“.
– 15 January 2020, 10:00 am, room 6 (Sa Duchessa): “Giordano Bruno and Copernican Cosmology“.
- 18 December 2019, 12.00 am, room 4a, Prof. Riccardo Paparusso (Rome International School / Pontificia Università San Tommaso d’Aquino): “Care of the Soul and Idea of Europe in Jan Patocka“
Here the flyer: Paparusso, Cura dell’anima
- 9 December 2019, 11:00 am, room 2b, Dr. Federica Pau (University of Cagliari / ICT Toulouse): “Landscape and Metropolis. The Aesthetics of Distance in Georg Simmel’s Thought“
Here the flyer: Pau Paesaggio e metropoli
- 3 December 2019, 11:00 am, room 9, Prof. Pier Luigi Lecis (University of Cagliari): “Perception, Language, Truth. Contemporary Interpretations of Hegel’s Phenomenology of Spirit”
Here the flyer: Lecis Percezione, linguaggio, verità
- 21-23 October 2019, International Conference: IN/OUT. TRAJECTORIES OF CAPTIVITY AND FREEDOM (Cittadella dei Musei, Aula “Coroneo” – Sa Duchessa, Aula Magna “Motzo”)
Here the programme: In/out
- 18 October 2019, 10:00 am, Aula magna Capitini, Prof. Carmela Covato (Third University of Rome): “Idoli di bontà. Il genere come norma nella storia dell’educazione”
- 15 November 2019, 10:00 am, Aula magna Capitini, Prof. Franco Cambi (University of Florence): “Dove va la pedagogia del terzo millennio”.
Here the flyer: locandina Covato e Cambi